Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 180 of 365 days; September 30, 2012

Dear Jam and Jelly,

I miss you Jam. Although you are so difficult to deal with at times, you are always missed whenever you sleepover at Mamala's. Jelly misses you so much she has been crying in her sleep and wouldn't stop unless I mentioned your name. I had to put your pillow beside her to lull her to sleep, it must have your scent, the pillow. I wanted to call you but it was a little late when we retired to bed and what with Ate Josel on a day off, I don't have extra hands to help me with a couple of chores. I remembered that Mamala would tell me you turn in early for the night. So I will call tomorrow before sleep just to say goodnight and I love you, Pumpkin Head I!

Today, we had to wake up early for mass. It is also the third day of the Novena to Our Lady of Manaoag. As usual Jelly, you were a scream. What more when you delivered your stinky bowel movement after two constipated days. I refused to put in a suppository lest you get too used to it and your body won't do the effort it needs to move your bowels. Let's skip that talk, I am sure if you are big enough reading this, I would be embarrassing you. It makes me wonder whatever did I write on Jam's journal? I can only recall so much.

We went to Savemore to get some groceries and I am happy to say that we did doubles for Jam. So in 2009 I have been carrying around a camera and took a photo with me and Jam in front of Green Haven Restaurant's Buddha statue, which we did today Jelly. Then at Savemore Ate Jajai, realizing you were getting too heavy to carry around, placed you in the cart's piggy back compartment. Or whatever it is called. Also, in 2009 when Jam was 9 months, she had her first cart ride in SM Mall. The only difference is that Jam didn't need to be assisted while Jelly had to be since she is barely six months and couldn't sit by herself. Ate Jajai reports that when she attempted to take Jelly out of the compartment, you were crying that you didn't want to leave the cart, Jelly. 

It is International Seafarer's Day today! All kudos and salutations to Daddy and his fellow seafarers. We all pray for them, their kind of work and their safety. Speaking of Daddy, in terms of safety - he finally appeared online earlier today. He said that he stabbed himself with a knife. Hadn't he elaborated that he stabbed his hand, I would have gone over my head. Last year, he had a little accident, too. That was a bit worse because while cleaning their ship of rust, a shrapnel of rusted metal got into his eye. He looked like a pirate with his eye patch but that is not a laughing matter. 

Like I said, Jelly was screaming her lungs out in the evening. This was after I took photos of Ate Jajai, my model for the cover of this month's INgrata. We went to sleep but then Jelly started crying. Then Jelly started crying real bad that Mamilou had to beg me to come down and give you a bath. It worked but I just felt that it is the psychic connection between Daddy who stabbed his own hand and Jam who is not here. 

I love you both, until next.

xOx,








Taking a photo in front of Green Haven Restaurant's Buddha, according to Ate Jajai, Jelly's ancestor - well, yeah HAHAHA. Jam and I did this in 2009, too!

Reenactment galore! After Jam's first cart ride in 2009. Here Ate Jajai supports Jelly who cannot sit by herself yet...well, when that happens...

One of the games that lull Jelly to sleep - Fashion Week Live on Facebook. Looks like you and Jam are going to be Fashionistas like Mommy and Ate Jajai huh?

Peaceful at last, hugging Jam's pillow of hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment