Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 181 of 365 days: October 1, 2012

Dear Jam and Jelly,

Goodbye September! Hullo October! Here comes the Halloween Season preparations. Ooooh I wish I can get the two of you to a Halloween Costume Competition. I have so many ideas! Jam could be Tigger and Jelly could be Pooh. Or Jam could be a kitten and Jelly could be a tiny mouse. Or Jam can go as a strawberry and Jelly can go as an apple. Sweet! Lol. But alas! We live far now and we don't have the luxury of traveling to and from CDeO.

Anyway, Jam is still in Carmen. I miss you so much Ichigo! Although, when I stuck to my promise to call you tonight for goodnight, you wouldn't answer Mamala's phone. So no, I didn't get to talk to you. It seems you were throwing a tantrum over something that you wanted which everyone from Ninong Poloy to Mamala, to Ate Ritchell seem obliged to give you. "Ok, sige lang, bili tayo, kuha ako ng money." Tsk tsk tsk. Naughty head indeed. Well Jelly and I miss you so much. Early in the morning, we woke up to see Mu-mo, your watch cat sitting on top of the printer to greet us, just like any old watch cat. 

So it was just you and I Jelly. We both woke up at the same time. We cuddled, played for a while in bed, called everyone's name at home only to be greeted by silence. We went down, had a breakfast of red plum. You loved it. Well, you love anything you can swallow, even non-edible stuff, like my hand. Not long, Ate Josel arrived. I gave you a bath while she was getting ready to assume guardianship over you and after bath, I dressed you up in Jam's dress which she got to wore at 8 or 9 months. It is an understatement to say that you are truly "Jumbo's" daughter. 

It was drizzling earlier today. I had fears that our experience with the Novena every year would happen again - I am talking about the rain. Really heavy rain and the weather didn't look promising so I didn't run the risk of getting you and Ate Josel drenched. I let the two of you home alone. I proceeded with a little promise to a friend and mentor, Sir Benjie S. Manuel. It would not suffice to say he is popular in CDeO - he is a well-loved Couturier, Fashion Designer and now a mogul for the perfume business. I sat for a couple of minutes with Sir Benjie and interviewed him for his feature in our OH!nline Mag, INgrata. Happy to take home three of his ten initial scents, I proceeded to Limketkai. Well, what is new in October? That's my BSM scent and a new pair of Bench OJ! I really needed new jeans and Daddy said to always take care of myself and if we had extra money, I should take are myself with it. Hence, the shopping for thineself!

By the way, Ate Jajai and I snacked on Maki. Woop! Woop! Japanese food! We heart it! Today is the Feast of Saint Therese of the Child Jesus. The message is to be childlike. I followed Father Gil's advise and asked Mamilou to buy me a Kitkat Thick White Chocolate. What else is new? Aside from Jam's naughty head and Jelly's screaming? That would be all. Thank you.

xOx,







P.S. Haven't heard much from Daddy

Mu-mo in sentry duty to greet us a good morning

A breakfast of a red plum

The very dress Jam wore at 8 (or 9, I dunno) months

A little sneak preview of what happened during my interview with Sir Benjie S. Manuel earlier

Maki! Itadakemasu ^^

To take home all these BSM scents...oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment