Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 182 of 365 days: October 2, 2012

Dear Jam and Jelly,

Jam is home! We are so complete now, the two of you had a reuniting talk when we arrived from Novena. Okay, before I get way ahead of myself, let me start when our day began.

Another early morning cuddle for you and me Jelly Bean. Then we both proceeded downstairs at 7 AM to join Mamilou, Ate Jajai and Ate Josel eating breakfast. Early for me, I know. Had Jam been around,l I would still have stayed in bed with her. So just you and I, we went down to find Mu-mo still in sentry duty on top of the HP printer. Mu-mo is so ready for Jam. Without further ado, I gave you a bath and put you into the watermelon jumpsuit Jam first wore at 9 months (October 11, 2009 to be exact) when she was sick with something similar to rotavirus. Igit-igit, you know. I made one of those then and now photos of the two of you. It has been at least everyday now as Jelly can fit into some clothes Jam has worn a bit later in her infant months. Oh well, the two of you are your own versions of cute. I know some people can't help but compare but if they come to think of it, the two of you are cute!

After I got to lull you to sleep, Jelly, I attended to myself and got ready to fetch Jam for my promised date with her. It was her first cinema experience in Limketkai with "Hotel Transylvania" which I am not afraid to admit over and over again  - it is a cool movie! All of my favorite comedians are character voices. It is most definitely a movie I am gonna buy a DVD of for reviewing - over and over again. Lol. 

Jam, did you really enjoy it? I know you kept saying you did and you did say "Want please one more" after we finished the whole movie. Although I knew you had to have an adjustment period, what with your first time to get into the cinema. On our way in the hallway, you stopped after you took a peek and said "Dili ko sa anana. Hadlok ko sa anana" I took you up, carried you and told you not to be afraid. You looked at the curtains, the dirty vents, and every dark nook. Later on, when the movie started, you warmed up. What was unfortunate happened after the movie. On our way to exit, you said you wanted to pee. Sure enough before I could even close the cubicle door in the little ladies' room, you peed in your panty. So much for diaper training! Well you did it again at Kagay-anon Restaurant where we had dinner after the Novena. You also did it in the front yard just before we could reach our porch. No, I didn't scold you. I reminded you. BUT you did get accosted for yapping around before the novena. You were a bit difficult when we were so serious with the Rosary, you were "a scream" louder than Jelly. After things were explained to you, you allowed yourself to sit on either my lap or Mamilou's. You even sang "Amen. Amen." for the blessing of the host and wine - loud as you can that even as I moved the microphone farther, your voice can still be heard. You were okay a little later.

We came home to blackout, though. In Opol, we found out that the whole rural line from Opol to Initao had blacked out since 6:30 PM due to a felled electric post caused by the strange strong winds. Wow! Times are getting creepier. Jelly, you and Ate Josel were already here in the tent to sleep. Ate Josel had to put you in for fear mosquitoes might bite you without the fan on. So it was still dark and quiet when Jam and Jelly reunited. Jam, you are so excited to see Jelly. Something I haven't expected. You kissed her forehead, then her nose, and her cheek and even me to do so as well. You fanned her manually, took her picture and even spoke to her despite Jelly's insignificant sound-making. The two of you looked precious!

While waiting for the light to come back, Jam, you looked up the ceiling and said "Father please balik na ang light kay wala ko sa fan ug si Baby Sister." I do understand that and God must have, too. You repeated that and after waiting for some 20 minutes, the electricity was back. Good job Big Sister!

I love you both!

xOx








P.S. Daddy is in China. He posted a photo of him standing (yabang) on (really) the Great Wall! We haven't heard from him yet but I hope soon!

Mu-mo in sentry duty as usual,waiting for Jam to come home

Jelly Bean, the watermelon baby. nom. nom. nom

This is what I caught in the internet cafe to fetch Jam

After the movie, a litte Luv Pony ride

A big wet one for the big little sister

A responsible Ate fans her Baby Sister manually

Hah! The two are posing!

Photo by Jam

Photo by Mommy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment