Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 183 of 365 days: October 3, 2012

Dear Jam and Jelly,

I was really ready to dose off. For real, I WAS already asleep and I was dreaming that my HollywoodFX GLAM babies became professional jazz dancer and they were - wow! Dancing! Then my own stressed sleeping forced me to wake up. Thank God! Otherwise, I would miss another day to write here.

Now with Jam home, I had an excuse to stay longer in bed after Ate Josel fetched Jelly to go downstairs. But even Jam and I woke up too soon when Jam urged me with "Mommy want please wiwis". I couldn't stand another deluge of pee in bed! Aside from the scent of ammonia it brings, it's just so darn nasty to wet the bed. You have been doing this quite frequently recently Jam. Like yesterday...? 

When you and I went down Jam, Jelly had already taken a bath and was in your old ELLE Poupon sailor dress. I was (figuratively) scratching my brain because I don't recall having taken a picture of you in it. So much for boasting last night that at least everyday I get to submit a then and now photo of the two of you wearing the same dress. An idea struck me though when Jam and I were getting ready for the Novena. Why not dress you both in sailor dresses? So I took out Jam's new sailor dress and snapped a shot with the two of you. Before that, I have been snapping shots of you both. I wanted to take a photo of your feet but Jelly was struggling and Jam was preoccupied with playing - so I wasn't successful taking a photo. 

Even more so, when I took a photo of you both in your sailor dresses Jam was too whiny about Jelly's saliva getting on her dress and Jelly kept squinting when the flash went off. Oh well, I did try. The digital camera I am handling now isn't as refined and nearly professional as our Cybershot. Problem is, I cannot find that camera, which Daddy left to me. It's this move to this house, the arranging and rearranging that has made it a problem. I can't seem to trace where I put it.

After Jelly was settled, sleeping and satisfied with Mommy time - which consists of me smothering you Jelly, something you do not like when you are sleepy. When I smother your cheeks, you attempt to bite my nose, to which ensues nothing but failure for lack of - or absence thereof, teeth. Heheh! You look so cute when you growl and have a go at my nose which results to nothing more but slobbering. Back to my train of thought, after Jelly Bean was settled - you and I, Jam were on our way to CDeO. 

I promised Jam that I would buy you ballet flats. I feel like between the two of us, it's just me who sees the usefulness and the cuteness of the shoes when you do nothing but shake your head and pull away from the shoe rack. I forgot about the shoes and we proceeded to buy Jelly's 6 months Celebrations cake at Dessert Strip. I was kinda disappointed but had to deal with it anyway when the attendant failed to realize the text I wanted to appear on the cake. I specifically noted "Happy 6 Month Jelly Bean". I don't know what was going on in her head that she kept insisting I added more text, which is not what I wanted thus the text on the cake now reads "6th Month Happy Jelly Bean". What? It's a good thing I am a nice customer but I was deeply frustrated for Jelly's half-year cake. Thankfully you said "Mommy, where man name nako?" that instead of "From Mommy" at the bottom of the greeting text as the attendant suggested (which I was not amendable to since the cake came from Mommy and Daddy), it now has a "From" line, saying "From Jam". Err well, ellipses, smiley face. Okay, looks like a kid's doodle but in a way, it looks like it was written in your hand Jam and that is for you Jelly.

To keep you in your seat today Jam, I bought you that cooking set which I promised you the first day of Novena. You were a little more behaved this time but you were sitting on my lap 98% of the time. Better that though than having you run around. We had dinner at Kagay-anon where Father Bong noted how you have grown so big and beautifully when once you were (Father Bong points to my tummy) "Just here". You were doing that yapping thing again when you get flattered. It's not a pretty sight because you make a literal dog yapping sound. I hope that won't stick to a mannerism, it looks kinda retarded and I was often tagged "kinda retarded" when I was young. Oh boy! History repeats, eh?

On our way home, in the taxi, you told Mamilou "Wala man ka uban sa kang Tatap sa taxi gabii, mingaw man si Tatap sa imo". Awh!! According to Mamilou "Makabayad naman akong apo". Well yeah, if you were a little more behaved - minus your "Tsk", crossing your arms, and sulking when you don't get what you want. To avoid ugly instances where I get to spank or pinch you BIG TIME - I just give in to what you want. Like tonight when we got home, you insisted that we showed Jelly the cake. You also insisted that it was yours and you will start eating it even if Jelly turns 6 months on October 4th. That is official at 3 AM! Wow! That long already? A couple of days to sleep and Daddy will be home soon!

xOx,







P.S. Did I mention that I saw Daddy upload a picture of him in Facebook where he stood on the...Great Wall of China. No, on the wall itself! Today, despite the difficulty to go online, he managed to say thank you to my comment on one of his photos. That's me, tickled by the smallest gestures and ecstatic with the biggest!!!

Random shots in the morning; Jelly in Mommy time and Jam in the background playing with her cookery

Epic fail attempts to reenact a photo with Daddy's, Mommy's, and Jam's feet. I don't like the photographic finish of the HP cam but I have to contend with it.

Jelly checking out Jam's swaaaagg!!!

Jam waiting for the cake to finish!

Coz Jam insisted we brought the cake out and that Jelly would be awake to see it. 
Oh yeah, the text on the cake I was talking about ; what do you make of it?

Jelly invades the cooking set that we bought earlier and Jam is tickled watching her sister have a go at the toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment