Thursday, September 30, 2010

DAY 307: September 4th, 2010; SATURDAY


Dear Jam,

We had an early start today.
Before lunch, we were already in Lapasan where I had to prepare myself for the Eight O'Clock Juice Drinks and ABS-CBN Barangayan in Macanhan, Carmen.

I'm very honored to be working this time (again actually, after a hiatus) with an old friend, Stephanie. You know, when she was younger, and even younger than I was Miss Cagayan de Oro, she was crowned Miss Teen Philippines. She represented our city, victorious over the other representatives from the different regions of the country.She's a smart kid and pretty for one. More than that, I admire her mom for being so supportive however discreet at being a stage mother. They're both very lucky to have each other as I am lucky to have you. I am fortunate to have a lovely and smart daughter. In fact,
you just showed me your smarts when in shower, you washed your genital area by yourself. You must have been observing how I do it for you. I ask you to "open" your legs whence I toss an amount of water between it. Today, before I could even get to that part, you went ahead to do the whole routine, unassisted. You gave me a look of success after saying "ibi" (which could be "ipi" from "pipi" or "peepee"). I gave you kudos for it and said "Very good baby Kitten".

JAMantic of the Day:
Using the same smarts, you told your Papalo off for sleeping on the table. For about at least ten times, according to Daddy, you told him "Lolo up! Nanam." which means, "Lolo, get up! That table is for sleeping." Your Lolo enjoyed how you'd do it over again when his successive return to sleep on the table were nothing more than to play with you. You gladly scolded him over again.

Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment