Thursday, September 23, 2010

DAY 318: August 23rd, 2010; MONDAY

Dear Jam,

Today, not only the Philippines but the whole world has fixed all eyes on Quirino Grandstand where a hostage drama is taking place. It's a devastating news; it has shaken many and stirred the anger of Asian countries and some of the Filipinos who are quite easily aggravated by their fellow Filipinos. I don't want to dwell on it but it has brought such weight to my attention, not that lives have been taken but because the people who are still lucky to be alive right now, waste their time pointing fingers at each other. I have nothing against anyone, I understand that we all have different ways of coping and mine is to mediate between the angry and the sober to unite them and hope that whatever is left of this country would not continue to be divided. I want to be able to leave a legacy of a country to you and your future siblings that would nourish your spirits and enrich your wisdom. But the Philippines is so rich of resources, human resources in fact because we are a nation built on intelligent people - we just know that too much that we wouldn't bow down to anyone else's intelligence. I hope this will all be over soon.

Moving forward, you had a haircut today. It's just so cute coz Daddy and I got to cut your hair. I was bad at it, he just actually took over. He told me it was okay whatever I did with it so come on! ;) He saw that my first snip was bad and off, he just had to the scissors from me. And were you a compliant customer! You didn't fuss or struggle, you just waited for your cut to finish.













We had to do laundry again today. The
mil
k-soaked sheets and pillow cases just had to be washed. But you were a joy to watch because this time, I decided to involve you. You were my helping hand putting the clothes up on the wire. However, as soon as you saw the colorful flowers and fancy leaves, your attention just went.

Your canines are coming out already, by the way! Ooh! New teeth!

JAMantic of the Day:
1. Said "beeg" for "PIG". Other than Georgio, you also love cuddling with our big Pig.

2. You are very good following instruction when we were brushing our teeth. You now know how to do "gargle", "rinse", and "spit" by command. Cute!

Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment