Saturday, September 25, 2010

Strawberry-No-Jam 001

August 29, 2010

Dear Jam,

I'm here in ABS-CBN right now. It's 10:45 AM and I'm waiting for the 8 O'clock Iced Tea and Juice Drinks Barangayan event to roll out in Consolacion - the little town under the big bridge. After a long time since 2007, I've accepted a job for television. I'm excited at the same time anxious; an expected feeling after a hiatus of appearing anywhere near camera media. I'm relishing the feeling at the same time missing you right now. I won't forget last night that you've allowed me, after several nights of wanting nobody else but Daddy, to tuck you to sleep. You didn't want me to leave you as the lights were switched off, you asked me to keep rubbing your tummy until you fell asleep.

Love, Maymah

(Written in as a separate entry while at work)

No comments:

Post a Comment