Saturday, September 18, 2010

Milestone Memoir 2009

August 13, 2009

Dear Baby Kitten,

Mommy's classes in Massage Therapy has just started and I'm glad that I got home early. I couldn't wait to board the jeep to get home although it took time (I had to eat and wash up) before we actually cuddled in bed - you were eager to jump on the opportunity and was complaining every time Mamilou took you away from me.

It was cool to be back in school - to be in a class of people from different walks of life; makes me feel closer to God and thank God no pretentious, opportunists or characters with superiority complex.

I'm not sure if it's going to be a 15-day training, as cited on the scholarship contract, the shorter would be better though. We'll have on-th-job-trainings and then assessments before we become certified MTs (Massage Therapists).

Love, Mamimeow

No comments:

Post a Comment