Friday, September 17, 2010

DAY 330: August 11th, 2010

Dear Jam,

Mommy is not feeling well. Daddy and I were drenched in heavy rain on our way back from a luncheon with family. I'm just glad that we decided not to bring you. It was a belated plan last night when after we dropped your Auntie Sher and Uncle Shane off at Apple Tree Resort, they asked if we could join them there for lunch. Daddy and I didn't decide on it finally until we turned it for the night. Again, we had to consider a lot of things - importantly your daily schedule of rest and sleep. Again, there wasn't anyone else we could ask for help but Nahnang so before proceeding to Apple Tree, we dropped you off from your third bike ride. You've gotten the hang of it that this time you managed to dose off during the ride.

When we arrived at the beach-side restaurant, your Uncle Jerry's
family was already there, Uncle Jessie and family followed with and Lolo Tony his wife Lola Laura. Mamilou, to everyone's surprise, came with a bottle of El Salvador's own concoction of Duhat Wine. An original, El Salvadorian made, and export quality. YUM! So I think thanks to that, beer and some whiskey that Daddy got whisked by Uncle Shane to the pool. Uncle Shane who was also a bit more than tipsy, convinced your Daddy to wash
of
f the alcohol in the pool. Soon, to your Auntie Sher's prodding and very persuasive for one, I joined them as well. I had not change of clothes and so was Daddy but the couple lent us some of the essentials, which however doesn't include the intimates. When Daddy and I drove home, I was doubly soused from head to foot. My underpants were wet and thanks to the rain, so was the rest of my body. Never mind that! Your Daddy and I had fun with the family, even more so when we had a try of our first underwater shot! Sorry, Mommy is such a loser. Our shots weren't as good because I don't know how to stay underwater, I'm too bouyant! LOL.

I am happy despite sneezes, headache and imminent fever, that you had a very comfortable long sleep as reported by Nahnang. She said that you didn't want her to leave you - a trait which you've just recently developed. I told your Nahnang that it started earlier today when I was supposed to be doing some chores but you wouldn't stay put unless I stayed beside you. I think that's just precious.




Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment