Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Milestone Memoir 2009

August 1, 2009

Dear Baby Kitten,

It's 0835 Hrs on the 1st day of August and today, I have decided to make peace with my family - I was gonna say enemies but sometimes you know, there's a thin line between either. But I take upon myself your Tita Sher's advice that "You know better." and I know that the best weapon to get rid of an enemy is kindness because eventually they become your friend.

I also kinda feel bad because I learned yesterday, when I went to TESDA, that my certification as a Draftswoman expired in 2004 - so that means what? And the unfortunate part is that they have phased out the assessments so I could not renew my certification.

Anyway, you'rea big girl now. Five months more and you'll be one year old. Isn't that fast? You're so heavy now, I don't even know how much you weigh...AND you know how to identify toy parts and know the difference if they're still in your hands or you'd drop them.

Love, Mamimeow

No comments:

Post a Comment