Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Milestone Memoir 2009

August 5, 2009

Dear Baby Kitten,

I just learned today after listening to Cris Aquino's farewell words to her mother that former President Cory Aquino gave scholarships to deserving citizens. It wasn't just earlier that Cris offered to take in Ted Failon's (ABS-CBN news anchor whose wife's recent death shook the Philippines as well) kids as scholars of the Benigno Aquino Foundation. I just had this amazing thought of writing them and to tell them about my story and ask if they can offer to take me in as their scholar, too. I'd tell them that I'd pay their kindness forward by teaching efficient and effective English, open up that I want to study as a teacher, etc. etc. Just thinking, you know.

Love, Mamimeow


No comments:

Post a Comment