Saturday, September 25, 2010

DAY 314: August 27th, 2010; FRIDAY


Dear Jam,

NINANG PASSED THE NURSING BOARD EXAMS!!!
Weeeh!! Now, that's makes her one step away to being a Registered Nurse and as soon as she takes oath, we will have a nurse in our little family! :D *sigh* It just makes me think how it was just yesterday when I was still laughing with her, inventing our silly misadventures for movies and novels. She all "growed up" my little sister. It makes me feel proud to the core - I'm just thankful I didn't personally see the results online, that might have a different effect on me. Auntielou Ching claimed that waiting on the results caused to stress her with anxiety, bowel movement was difficult as sleep. As for Mamilou, I don't know how many rosaries she's said. I might have passed out had I seen my sister's full name with the last name we both share. *gah* A Baqui nurse! Finally!


So we had
ice cream today to celebrate for Nahnang's success. She came by the cafe, then Daddy and Nohong Yolop bought the ice cream and pancit lomi. You had both of course, which Daddy and I aren't so worried about because earlier, you and I went to buy organic food for you. So we indulge with sweets and junk food once in a while, if you know what I mean. ;)

JAMantic of the Day:

1. Said "bah?" to mean "o, diba?". We were watching the YOUTube sensation that became the four gay men who recorded their reaction to Miss Universe 2010. They were jumping up and down and I said, laughing "Oh, they're happy and gay" (in Bisaya) you just had to agree with "bah?" it made us all laugh even more.

2. Your term "yayay" has evolved from pain or hurt to you every whim. Say, you wanted bread and you would point at your tummy and say "yayay", so that meant your hungry. There's a lot more where that "yayay" came from!

3. You attempted to wear your shoes by yourself today. I was preparing to leave when lo and behold, when I turned to you, you've placed one foot in a shoe while you were fixing one for the other.

Ooh! And I;m not going to forget how we enjoyed your little shad
ow play! It was your first time to understand that the dark figure thrown off against the wall from the light, mimicking your figure and movements actually came from you. You were delighted to see this, Daddy and I joined in the fun and made animal shadows with you on the wall. You were so adorable! Flapping your arms with excitement.

Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment