Friday, September 3, 2010

DAY 359: July 13th, 2010


Dear Jam,

They say it's INTERNATIONAL HUG YOUR CHILD DAY. So I am giving you ONE BIG and here's an earlier photo of you and Daddy; since he is in Manila, let's just imagine him giving you his HUG right now :)

Well, I will be needing Daddy's hug right now. He said t
hat he might be staying in Manila for am month. That's long. For having to come home just recently and then leaving again is somet
hing that I haven't really adjusted to yet, albeit I'm supposed to be used to it by now. I guess when you just love the person, there are just things you cannot seem to get over.

I was just going over your milestone journal last year and I came upon July 16th, 2009, that was when Daddy left for Manila but it was for a shorter stay. Anyway, I cannot do anything else but miss him, can i?

FIRSTS: You napped on the bed all by yourself and quite immediately without me having to lull you or sing you to sleep. It was a
rainy day tho and it's a nice weather for some forty winks.


Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment