Thursday, September 2, 2010

DAY 365: July 7th, 2010


JAM'S 18th Month birthday...it starts here.

Today last year, to my surprise, Daddy urged me to continue with the milestone journal that I had begun without much of his knowledge. He had gotten curious why I would wake up in the middle of the night, albeit sleep deprived. When he found out what I was doing, he was more receptive of the idea than I would expect any dad. Thanks to his goading and constant reminder, I can easily recall what happened since the day you were born. This is the very reason why we now have 365 Days of Strawberry Jam.

Today this year, you are ONE YEAR and a HALF and just in time
for your PENTAXIM booster shot. So Daddy, you and I went to visit your Tito Doc at his MEDICAL Plaza clinic. He was also happy to note that you are taller than the expected height for a child your age and that you may grow taller than I am now in my full adult height. He added a complement for that by saying that you may just grow up to follow my steps as the next Miss Cagayan in the family. Your Daddy and I are ready if that should be the case, we just want you to know that. ;)

We celebrated your birthday with Mamala's special recipe of fresh pancit canton for long life and two rolls of cake to add sweetness to your days onwards. Oh well, more sweetness then coz you're already sweet ;)


Love,

Entered on: 090210







2 comments:

  1. ur blog title is so cute and unique. i just realized now, its ur daughter's name, Jam? right? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks vhen ;) yes it is...and Strawberry was my gradeschool nickname XDDD

    ReplyDelete