Friday, September 3, 2010

DAY 360: July 12th, 2010



Dear Jam,

We sent Daddy off to the airport.
But I think you're too young to really mind what's going on. You paid more attention to the dog and your lunch of ice cream and cheeseburger.

I am sad because I will miss your Daddy and that we are unsure how long he'll stay in Manila or that if after this he'll have to leave for another nine months.

This is the consequence in our relationship. A consequence, I am sorry to say, we have involved you in.

On a lighter note;

FIRSTS: You managed to sleep thru a whole night in bed for the first time, out of your lazy hammock.
Without so much as a fuss, you dosed off quite peacefully beside me.

Love the hazy effect of this picture. It reminds me of that weather that day. It was raining and cool - just the perfect climate for me to miss your Daddy even more!


I'm just glad that I have you here with me.


Your Maymah,



No comments:

Post a Comment