Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DAY 340; August 1st, 2010

Dear Jam,

Day out today in your new outfit from Auntielou Ching. It's our day off from work at the internet cafe.
I had it planned since we've been stuck at home and work for a while so I did the laundry early in the morning while you were having your fill of breakfast and Baby Einstein. But since there were a lot of clothes to go in the laundry, I postponed the malling until afternoon. It was during your nap time that I found hilarious and cute. You were trying to convince me out of it. I said that we won't go until you've had an hour or two of sleep but you shook your head and said "Shoosh. Tah! Tah!". You were pointing your shoes and goading me to go to SM. I was firm with my "No" and soon had you sleeping soundly. Mamilou, Lolo and Nahnang arrived from the church and brought us pizza, which we
unfortunately didn't get to eat because of our plans. Nahnang joined us at SM where we bought you a new Firefly toothbrush, which lights up for one minute. It is an indicator that until the light hasn't gone off, you shouldn't stop brushing your teeth. We also bought feeding bottle nipples from Snoopy (where the salesman gave your Nahnang and I a nasty, fruity fart HIHIHI) to try out (not the fart, the nipple). THEN we went to our favorite store - BOOKSALE. We found the prequel of the CALICO book you had at home but you pointed at the smaller book from VEGGIETALES, "What's Up with Lyle?". You strongly insisted and for the first time, disregarded something that has to do with 'cats', which is quite unusual. Oh well, it only goes to show that you are determined on your decisions. You ARE growing up. ;) You didn't even complain when I left you to hold the large-sized watermelon-lychee smoothie, which you (to Nahnang's shock) consumed with much delight. She says that she is amazed at how, at your age, your taste buds have developed to accommodate unique concoctions - as she found the shake to have a unique aftertaste. She says it's a rare thing, your reception to food and beverage.

I am happy that as we were whiling away at SM, Daddy went with Ninong Nin and Tito Japet to watch PBA live at the Araneta Coliseum. It's his first and I'm happy that he gets to go out with friends while he's still in Manila. I hope that we can do something like that together.

Your MAYmah,


Following is an entry
of the same day, last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment