Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DAY 311: August 31st, 2010; TUESDAY


Dear Jam,

You bit me! You bit me and I didn't expect it. I think there would have been a difference in my pain threshold had I expected the bite but no, it was not anticipated. I was quite confident as usual, rubbing on the Solcoseryl on the swollen areas of your gum where teeth had broken out. We just came from shower with that sort of drowse lent by the comfortable feeling of cleanliness and I thought you'd be too sleepy to play around when hi and ho a big "AH!" breaks the lull that was Daddy sipping coffee from his mug. The cry came from me and as much as I would like to contain it, your saw-edged teeth were piercing thru the softer spots of my point
finger. And it took so long that I swear to have seen stars when I pulled my finger out of your mouth. Daddy says I should be careful now that with all those teeth growing, you're bound to find the desire to bite anything that gets in between them. I think my finger is still throbbing with the memory of the pain. Now I know how it is to be a vampire and how it is to be bitten by one. HAHA!

But then again, you're still a bundle of joy though at times, I could swear you behave like a ruthless gremlin. It must be that good/bad twirly-wirly loops of hair on your head that switches you on and off like a bipolar. Your good side was happy today; seeing the SURF ad with that singing lady. There's this one lady putting out the clothes on the line to dry, singing as she goes, until she gets to a shirt that has, even after laundry, retained body odor. So she sings with her nose clipped. Now, that part, as Daddy reports, you so love mimicking. First, you held your nose and hummed an unrecognizable tune then you'd go around to everyone and holding their noses, ask them to sing as the woman in the commercial. HAH! They so enjoyed that!

You were good throughout the day actually. You finished one scrambled egg sandwich and ate a lot of rice and vegetables. Very good diet, for starte
rs! really, you were good today (except for that bite of course ;)) because as the night closed in, you behaved as if mesmerized by the new video I introduced to you - Cubeez. I think you're starting to like it and so am I.

Our pet Strawberry Jam in PET SOCIETY has grown

quite wealthier with gold coins after visiting friends and her petling "Meemeen" (as you prefer to call it, so I named it) has grown bigger in size too, black with cheery blue eyes. You screamed when you saw Meemeen flip in the air after we fed her.

By the way, we had our first bill today! :D

JAMantic of the Day:
You used to call your diaper gravy as "ibi". It actually goes for both pee and poo from the Visayan word "weewee" or "wiwi" but now, you've identified it as "poopoo" aside "ibi".

Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment