Monday, September 6, 2010

DAY 356: July 16th, 2010


Dear Jam,


Early start fora taho today, which was your breakfast.

I am still recuperating from the bout of urinary tract problem. Thank God, it was neither UTI or anything else serious.
On a happier note, we watched Nanny McPhee and Marmaduke with Nahnang on DVD. They are all lovely! I especially like the Nanny McPhee sequel, which is now produced by the woman who is playing the nanny, a very good actress and beloved by your Nahnang and me - Emma Thompson.

After our movie marathon, we feasted on a special desert I made from scratch - COOKIES and CREAM-flavored float. Not the drink, the desert which is originally mango-flavored, a favorite of your Daddy. I improvised on left-over Graham crackers and bought three packs BINGO cookies, crushed them and mixed them with some cream and then assembled something you quite enjoyed.

Following is a journal entry I have written in the evening of the same date about our heart-wrenching encounter in bed.

Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment