Friday, September 10, 2010

DAY 346; July 26th, 2010

Dear Jam,

It's my first day to work at the internet cafe today and your first day to adjust to the new daily schedule. And by everyday, I mean Mondays to Saturdays. I'm still getting used to it; the work
isn't tough in itself but dealing with other people is quite a challenge since there seems to be a neighbor-bias scheme. LOL. Actually, I just need to get to know who the neighbors,
soon-to-be-frequent-customers, are. It's time to use the customer service skills I learned at ePLDT Ventus, yeah?

You've been charming through most of the day; dancing to Charice Pempengco's international hit, "Pyramid", singing
"Yooyor"after our recently faved Jay-Z and Alicia Keys corporate single "New York", and playing Plants Versus Zombies when the cafe has cleared out a bit. You've especially been doted on my your Ate Ritchell, who, God bless her soul, misses her own daughter who is three months younger than you. But then as soon as we got home, thinking that throwing a tantrum I'd oblige your every whim, you just got spanked. I don't like to do it but you have to know that not everything you want, you can get. That's just one little bitty spank tho. So be good, please.

Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment