Wednesday, September 15, 2010

DAY 337; August 4th, 2010


Dear Jam,

I just couldn't sleep last night. Thinking about how small the pad would be for the three of us plus our
things. Your books and stuffed animals alone take up a whole room (and so would my handwritten works). ;) So what I did was, I woke up, more like got out from bed (because I didn't sleep at all) early and dressed up so I could check other places. This time, without you as I was intent to walk the streets of the city if I needed to. I couldn't risk taking you under sun or rain and on foot. It took me far and having you would have been difficult for the both of us. I went to Nazareth first where I dropped off a package for your Tito (Tita, hemhem) Resse and from there, I started walking. Nazareth has been, since I was young, a district of apartments. This is where I actually found the pad that we opted for but I had to continue looking for something better. I went to Carmen, Bonbon, even a nearby area from Kauswagan and God-know-where else. I was thankful that Daddy got to call as I arrived home and that's where we discussed about the pad/apartment and how we chose Nazareth. I didn't know that he, too was getting worried about the whole thing. He was thinking about how much we would be spending after the down payment, considering the appliance and basic furnishing. A refrigerator was essential and so was a bed but these things nowadays cost both arm and leg. We are truly blessed that the pad in Nazareth, for more than a reasonable price, include the necessary amenities;
ref, bed (a bunk and a single-sized bed),a dining table for two, a cabinet, an AC with air exhaust, and a personal parking space with a canopy of grapevine. We both agreed and even as the rental is a bit higher than the one offered in RER, we have all that we need. So he sent us to get cash and pay the down payment as soon as we got some money. And unlike RER where I hesitated to take pictures of the spot, I took pictures with you holding a broom after we placed the payment. We met with the owner who was a pleasant woman and a grandmother who doted on her grandson. This was evident when she spoke (with her trilling voice) about how the boy recently turned one year old. She said you'd become playmates soon. ;)

We started early at work today where I uploaded the photos of you at the pad, it aroused instant reaction. Sweet! They found the house to be even more cuter with you in it!

JAMantic of the DAY:
The "Nah-noeh"dance. You added spice to how you say no by dancing to it. It started when you wanted to play with the faucet and I would tell you "No, no." as I held the faucet so you couldn't turn it. You got ticked off and held the faucet too and mimicked my "No" while swaying your body and shaking your head. Your Nahnang saw it and coined it the "Nah-noeh" dance.

Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment