Wednesday, September 8, 2010

DAY 351; July 21st, 2010














Dear Jam,

I made spaghetti today. The wonderful part is that you and I were home alone AND I had to boil the noodles, cook the sauce and mix everything while you were walking around, playing by yourself. It was in a way, a challenge but I like the fact that I can trust you by yourself. Although I had to stop a couple of your attempts to get near the oven. I also made you a delish desert made from cantaloupe melon and cream. You loved both of them.

After I was done cooking, we spent most of our time in the room where we watched (and enjoyed) Sister Act and Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit. I say that you enjoyed it too, oh well, anything that has trilling voices or singing parts. You mimicked the parts where they especially sang Salve Regina and did that gesture of lifting your hands up to the heaven while singing your falsetto. Early signs that you're following Mommy's footsteps, I like ;) Keep it up sweet cakes! Mommy loves you!

Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment