Saturday, September 25, 2010

DAY 313: August 28th, 2010; SATURDAY


Dear Jam,

IT'S FIESTA! Viva Senyor San Agustin!

Even more "viva" to, is Mommy getting an offer from old friends at ABS-CBN! Ooh! I get to have a sideline! ON TV! AGAIN! Nah! I'm just thrilled with the idea but I am even more excited to entertain people, that's what is really important for me. I wanna be able to express myself, to hold the microphone, and talk, and talk, and oh just gab!




You've been a lovely model to mommy today, just popping up poses when I say so. Here (up) is my favorite of you. Tyra Banks says, we should model from the tip of our fingers to the tip of our toes! Look! You're barely two and you're already doing it! HAHAH! It must be the America's Next Top Model DVD marathons while I was pregnant with you! ;)

What's even lovelier is that when our shift was ending at the cafe,
while Daddy and you were waiting for me. He brings out a clipboard with a paper on it and a pen, asking you to write. Then he pokes me and says that I should sign, too. He said he already signed after you. He shrugged saying that you started it and I agreed how your (supposed) signature looks like a combination of Daddy's and mine! CUTE! You and Daddy just make a delightful team. You've learned a lot from him. Like earlier, he taught you how to "approve" together by thumbs after "appear" as in high-five and "align" with the point fingers.
JAMantic of the Day:
1. Tasted your first toasted bread for snack.

2. You can now count "three" as "tee" after learning how to say "two" perfectly. Daddy was crossing his leg and that gave you the idea to climb around it. Doing this, you were counting how many times you went around and climbed up his leg, lifting your point finger as "one", saying "two" then "tee" for "three".


Your MAYmah,


No comments:

Post a Comment