Wednesday, September 29, 2010

DAY 309: September 2nd, 2010; THURSDAY



Dear Jam,

Daddy left early in the morning to fix the ventilation in the cafe. As I suspected, the doctor diagnoses your Nohnong's symptoms to be an allergic reaction due to suffocation with dust in the cafe. Daddy is putting up an exhaust fan so that the bad air will go out and the good air stays in and about the cafe. But before he left, he stayed with us awhile enough to eat breakfast and time enough to trim his nails. Seeing this and even as you were far from us, you approached Daddy and gave your feet saying "pees". That meant you were asking him to clip your toenails as well, that could have either been "feet" or "please". You were so adorable doing that.

Daddy and I also discussed that on the 7th, being your monthsary, we will have started to measure you up against the wall until you're big enough to do it yourself.

When Daddy left, you and I watched a rather

helpful episode of SESAME STREET. It was about "sticking together". It's very useful especially for you and me. Big Bird and Maria starred the 30-minuter where they went to a huge mall to buy Snufflelufagus (I don't know how that's spelled, sorry) a present and they needed to stay together or else they would get separated. The show teaches what kids should do in the very case they get separated from their parents or guardians. So it advices that if that happens, YOU should go to a a store attendant, sales lady, or security person and not just anyone else. Then they will direct you to the information department where they will page your guardian or parent. It also teaches parents and guardians to be more careful and watchful not to lose their wards. I don't wanna have to go thru the stress of losing you so as much as possible, I don't want you to leave my sight or even leave my arms. If I have to carry you for hours, I will because I don't want to lose you.

Just like today. We went back to Cogon area because I wanted to go back to Aizilym where they were selling these lovely, affordable cocktail rings, I loved the one that I was going to buy and it was going to be an addition to my collection for only thirty pesos. It could cover my finger and I liked the fit, it was perfect! But Daddy's attitude of practicality just hit me and changed my mind. I thought that thirty pesos, with us now in a tight budget, could be 30 days worth of load, or whatever else necessary. So we left the store victorious over my vanity and with me carrying you this whole time.

The next scene wasn't expected. When we rode the jeep, I was wondering why there was a wide berth from from the lady seated near the door. I looked around, curious, to see a woman who was speaking in a loud voice to herself. Too loud that everybody in the public vehicle could hear it. I had to move away not because I was disgusted but I was scared that she might, for the lack of sanity, do something out of the blue and cause to hurt you. We transferred beside a mother whose daughter wouldn't stop fidgeting for want of water. And just like a magic word, it has an effect on you, listening, staring at the bigger girl that you said, "Mama towtow".
I think your version was cuter. HAHAH xD


JAMantic of the Day:
1. When you and I went out the hang the laundry, you were busy yourself peering out of the fence and into the street where bikes were humming, thinking it was Daddy's you called out "DADAH!" It was cute!

2.You were being choosy today and you expressed it quite clearly despite the lack of the needed vocabulary. You didn't want the scrambled egg sandwich but the Graham crackers in the ref. So you goaded me, as I was holding your plate of food, you said, "Mama up! Nanam." You took my hand and led me to the refrigerator, I opened it and you pointed your object of desire. ;)

P.S.
You bit me again today. This time, as I was half aware and half not so I was still in a state of shock when your jagged teeth pierced the soft part of my arm. No, you didn't let go of it immediately. In fact, you dug your teeth even harder until it left a deep impression.OUCH!

Your MAYmah,




No comments:

Post a Comment