Wednesday, September 8, 2010

DAY 353: July 19th, 2010

Dear Jam,

It was an early start for your TV today with Baby Einstein Language videos
and TINKERBELL 3D movie.
It's the third time I've actually seen that cute movie TINKERBELL; the first time was when you were still in my stomach (coz they say a pregnant woman should watch movies that are pleasant and lovely so was the cute Tinkerbell), the second time was when I gave birth to you and I watched it with Nahnang and the third time is now that you're big enough to shriek at the cuteness of pictures and concepts.

We also watched The Killers with Mamilou and Nahnang as it was a good day to stay home, owing to the bad weather outside. It was raining hard that we almost got flooded again. It's good that there's still "almost".

But that, with some other reasons, are factors why Daddy and I are finally pushing thru looking for a place to rent. We had discussed it already when he came home from his recent contract but we couldn't do it immediately upon his arrival because we had to consider a couple of things including this year's budget and when his next contract will start. Perhaps next week, we might be checking out some apartments. We are looking for a place safe from flood, if not away; a nice, safe place for you; and one where Daddy can park his bike.

In a couple of days, it will be your AuntieLou Ching's birthday and I've done the necessary touches on the birthday blog I made for her. I hope she will like it. I'll make one for you too as soon as you're big enough to understand what a "blog" is :D

Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment