Saturday, September 18, 2010

Milestone Memoir 2009

August 12, 2009

Dear Baby Kitten,

You've turned one week older today and my you've grown with signs of "Separation Anxiety"! Earlier, I had to leave to send the pictures to Daddy via LBC and as I was preparing, you wouldn't leave me out of your sight. I hope the short note and pictures would be enough. I also think that you've been able to sense that Mommy will leave you more often now that my training as a "Massage Therapist" will already start tomorrow. And I had thought that it wasn't pushing thru. It will be a five-hour session from 5 PM to 10 PM (1700Hrs to 2200Hrs to Daddy). I just don't know how many days we'll follow this new routine but I think it will be beneficial for you and me because we'll be both asleep by the time I settle home. That would be nice! You won't miss having me by your side much.

By the way, I've attached a flyer from last Friday's visit to SM where we were flocked by sales ladies, shoving baby product after another up Mamilou's and my nose, inviting us to register you as "Star Baby". BUT there's a catch! We have to accumulate 5,000 Php worth of listed products. I say, nah! Nice try though. Anyway, you're already our STAR BABY!

Love, Mamimeow

No comments:

Post a Comment