Monday, September 27, 2010

Milestone Memoir 2009

August 30, 2009

Dear Baby Kitten,

I got so worried because earlier before now that I've tucked you to sleep, you were crying helplessly while I was changing your diapers after poopie. Mamilou and Ninang was there but we all couldn't figure out why you were crying. Mamilou thought it was just a tantrum so she kept mimicking your syllables, which surprisingly there was a lot at that time "abababa-abopababapa". Ninang and I were trying to figure out what you were trying to say - my heart was crying because I can't seem to find out what except to hazard a guess that your bumbum was painful what with the difficulty to defecate. But you're all better now.

We went to Carmen where for a couple of hours you stayed in the care of Mamala, Papalo and Lola Kotan while I went out in attempts of e-mailing Daddy. I say attempts because the first five minutes in Netopia was an epic failure when the electricity suddenly went out. I had to move to another block in DV Soria to another cafe only to sit for less than five minutes until another blackout. I didn't get to e-mail :(

Love, Mamimeow

No comments:

Post a Comment