Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Before Being: October 05, 2008 (5:25 AM)

TO: The ANGEL in my Womb

We just finished our 9-day Devotion to Our Lady of Manaoag. Today, a Sunday, we will play paparazzi to the procession of the Feast Day. Your Mamilou said that the seminarians of Saint John Vianey will sing for the choir. This will be an exciting day.

We had an exciting Saturday as well and it started with out visit to the vet for your Ate Yubii Kei check-up. She'd been worse and I can't help but worry. We ended up paying more than a thousand. But she is our first "baby" and I owe so much to her - she's been a companion for me through ups and downs. Her aging scares me but I am doing everything that I can. When you grow up and have a dog of your own or something you can love before a child of your own, you will find that animals can love you unlike any human being will.

Now wonder I had a nagging feeling, although I lifted up to God whatever financing for Yubii Kei, I was blessed later on unexpectedly. The Limketkai HRMO was kind enough to shell out for our services during the Novena. I got back even more than what I've cared to spend for Yubii Kei. I'm so happy. I'm not happy because I can have so much money but I'm happy to realize what fruition can effect one's good deeds. If not and although unexpected, it is rewarding indeed.

Another exciting turn would be the arrival of the Balikbayan Box. Oh believe me sweetheart, we are more than ready for you! It's as if a red carpet has been laid out to wait for your advent. There's a set of receiving blankets, shirts, bibs, dress shirts, even a bag for which to carry you with, your bath needs, every paraphernalia necessary. Everything is laid out and I can't help but say in eloquent Visayan "Kamo nalang sa imong Daddy and kulang."

FROM: Your-Mommy-in-Waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment