Monday, October 18, 2010

Strawberry-No-Jam 010


DAY 9: DEVOTION TO OUR LADY OF MANAOAG NOVENA
October 2, 2010

Dear Jam,

It's the last day of the Novena and tomorrow, we will be celebrating the Feast for when Our Lady was stated in Manaoag, Pangasinan. Mamilou said she would to experience pilgrimage to her shrine there - I hope we can provide for that opportunity someday. These are the people I have been working with for three wonderful years by the way and with this picture, I will treasure my friendship with them as long as I am alive. We have the choir and the LIMKETKAI Administration. We are all blessed to know each other.

I learned, from Father Gil's homily today that God wouldn't be wasting his time on us if He didn't know our worth. He is always there to wait for us to go back to Him - that for me, is a precious thought to hold on to.

Love, Maymah


No comments:

Post a Comment