Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Milestone Memoir 2009

Dear Baby Kitten,

It was another long day out of the house again- that's true for me at least. Early in the morning (about 0830Hrs or 0900Hrs) I headed out to run an errand for Mamilou, which is to get her order for AVON and pass by the market but instead ended up e-mailing Daddy and of course checking out my Facebook account, which I am glad to report, is full of colorful remarks about your recent photos. Well, not so recent I mean. I got home around 1100Hrs and at 1415Hrs, we went to Carmen where (thanks to Mamala's consent) my group and I had our OJT (more like m"eat"ing - that's meeting and eating put together). We had plans of going to SM but since it took our instructors time to get to the place and check our attendance, coming from other places to check the other groups, you were too fast asleep to bother. I left you in the care of Mamala while I followed Mamilou and Ninang in SM. Homeward bound from shopping, I picked you up with the taxi at my wake. You have a new pair of shoes from Mamala by the way and three sets of ballet shoes-styled socks from me and Daddy.

Love, Mamimeow

No comments:

Post a Comment