Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DAY 298: September 13th, 2010; MONDAY

Dear Jam,

*sigh* Mamala is still in the hospital. I hope she gets better before she feels worse after she sees her bills. I hope she just gets home and healthier. I have a feeling that as her status keeps her away from you for some time, she must be sending her thoughts to you that you've just been unbearably restless! You were so sleepy but you just wouldn't sleep! I had to play with you to tire you down and then cradle you in my arms like I did you before you were a year old. It took so long but you slept a little longer and that's a thought for my comfort. I just got worried a bit because with Daddy waking up early to take the morning shift to watch over Mamala, you and I had been waking up early too. I have no complaints but for you with your needed hours of sleep, I have to think of strategies to maintain what is necessary. A mom's job ain't tic-tac-toe. Oh well! I'm just thankful that with just one of your adorable dimpled smile, you make the job easier.

Tita Carla and Ate Hannah did an ambush visit today. To mean that
without prior notice, they came to the cafe with a camera for your Uncle Raf's birthday message shoot. You didn't seem prepared yourself and even as the camera was rolling for minutes, you never thought to warm up. I think that was the naughty mood because you have been so bossy today, screaming at your Ninongs. You've especially been keen to demand for Nohnong Van's attention. You were shouting at him when he left you to me, exiting the cafe "Nohnong! Nohnong!" but he wouldn't listen. When the door opens again, thinking it was him, you said again "Nohnong!" only to find some other guy who called you with "psst!" Do you know what you did? You called him back with an angry "pssssp!" HAHAHAH! Angry, naughty kitten!

JAMantic of the Day:

I don't know where you got it but you've figured out how to say "ball" properly and what it means. You were playing with your stuffed rabbit that looks like a ball and you tossed it up and down saying "ball" and then "ball" every time. You enjoyed it immensely. Although you sound like my Korean students when they say their Korean word for "water" - "mul" with a tongue curled inwardly. Who'd thunk? xD

Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment