Thursday, October 21, 2010

DAY 268: October 13th, 2010; WEDNESDAY


Dear Jam,

We had pictorials today! Thanks to Daddy for though he is camera shyer than I am, he acquiesced to my request a couple of days ago. Auntilou Ching has proposed that we should have our pictures taken in a studio
but as we have been preoccupied by domestic matters, we had set it aside quite permanently. So we made our own studio shots possible with the help of Nahnang. We had thought that you would be in the cooperative spirit for before the photoshoot started, you were thoughtful enough to inform Daddy that you wanted to pee with your "Daddy ibee." BUT as we had the photo session, you were just being unbearable. You wouldn't stay in more than one frame with Daddy and I. Most of the shots saw the struggle that we had to go through.So it was a challenge that the shots only came out with a few good ones. By this I mean, everything looked fun and appreciable but to come out as studio shots, we only have a couple. Now, I have to bring it to Photoshop to fix the lighting and add the effects. Now, when ever could that be?

Here is a photo of Mommy and Daddy you took by

yourself. I think you wanted to play the role of photographer than the model, which is why Nahang easily pacified you when you were given the camera. This supposed to be a Halloween shoot where you are my likeness as a Cat, I am a Vampiric Witch and Daddy my Thug Victim! Oh well, we'll see about it in Photoshop.

Unfortunately for Mommy, I had to work alone. Daddy felt lazy and sleepy. He asked me to stay home but I told them that somebody has to take over the watch. The weather was ever so conducive for domestic respite but I had to earn money for the three of us while Daddy is yet without work. He and I had hoped that you would follow me after a couple of hours but the power went off at 7PM, I had to go home anyway.

JAMantic of the Day:
Whenever I wash you after pee and/or poo, I always ask you to "bend". Today, you went ahead of me, said "ben" and bent yourself down. To ride in Visayan is "sakay", you said "skay" to mean that you were going to ride either Giorgio or Pig. When I got home from the cafe, you came up to me and said "Mama up! Oo-booh" (Mama up! Undress me.)with your hands raised because you wanted me to remove your pajamas, thinking I was there to prepare you and go out. Onwards sleep, though Daddy and I had decided to lie beside each other, we had to break up to you prodding. You patted the other empty side beside you and said "Mama abay". "Abay" means "beside" as so literally translated.

Your MAYmah,




No comments:

Post a Comment