Friday, October 15, 2010

Strawberry-No-Jam 002


DAY 1: DEVOTION TO OUR LADY OF MANAOAG NOVENA
September 24, 2010

Dear Jam,

It's the first day of the Novena for the Devotion of our Lady of Manaoag. There's that first-day tension sitting on top of our heads like a cloud. Mamilou has been missing important passes in prayer, skipping prayers, missing numbers of prayers as necessary. I, on the other hand, had found it difficult to raise my pitch to the usual blending soprano, or second voice. For lack of practice, I missed some notes and lost my voice in some instances. But we'll do better tomorrow. We had a delicious dinner courtesy of Green Haven Vegetarian Restaurant where I could recall you last year to be cutely attracting everyone's attention. Actually, everyone has been asking for you. It seems to me that you've grown to really be a Limketkai baby.

Love, Maymah


No comments:

Post a Comment