Monday, October 4, 2010

Milestone Memoir 2009

September 9, 2009

Dear Baby Kitten,

You're mobile than ever in bed!

Mommy just finished her Practical Exam for Swedish massage and I passed with flying colors!In fact, we were named as the best batch in the whole class and I have to boast that I contributed a lot to the batch grade because I stayed up all nigyht just to memorize Effleurage, Petrissage, Friction, Tapotement, and Vibration application and theories. Ninang Charissa was there (Thank God!) as my client and support at the same time. She enjoyed it admittedly that she lay flat on her back (longer than expected) after the massage and asked if she could stay and sleep until of course, everyone started to up and leave, that was her cue.

I'm so happy to tell you that Daddy arrived safely and soundly in Brasil - he sent me a text message earlier today asking about us. He also told me not to worry about the money he sent because he was told that it would arrive on the 2nd week of September, unlike last year when it was every first week. I think I just got scared. Paranoid with the thoughts that the company had forgotten to credit Daddy's hardwork. I could be so paranoid at times! Tsk!

Love, Mamimeow

No comments:

Post a Comment