Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Milestone Memoir 2009

Dear Baby Kitten,

We were so tired last night that when we got home, we slept at 6PM (1800Hrs), woke up for an hour to eat dinner and got back to sleep. I never got to do my evening regimen. My body was aching all over but Thank God for the pleasurable pain! I just passed my NCII and Mommy is now a Certified Massage Therapist. I bet Daddy is aching to come home and have a taste of my new and improved techniques! We started early yesterday; left at home at 0630Hrs, left you with Mamala then Ate Jocel and I left for ASIANTOUCH.

But I really thank God for not abandoning me because he left me in the supervision of our friend Mr. Ramos - that's Kuya Noel to us who was my examination assessor. Whew! I'm a CMT now baby! ;)

Love, Mamimeow

No comments:

Post a Comment