Wednesday, October 6, 2010

DAY 295: September 16th, 2010; THURSDAY


Dear Jam,

You look lovely with that new Minnie Mouse sweater from Mamala. It matches the new sweat pants too! Daddy says that the color pink brings out the creamy whiteness that is your skin tone.

I was flabbergasted with sheer joy when early in the morning your Ninang Jeng sent me a message saying that she dreamed of you. You kissed her in the dream before she left for work and that in there, she saw that you had a younger brother! HAPPY! You know why? Ninang Jeng is the third person to dream that I have two kids, the older one is a girl and then a boy. The first one who dreamt about this was me and that was even before I met Daddy. That was 2004! Then your Tita Abi, my colleague from ePLDT dreamt of this sign too when I was three months pregnant with you. Then Ninang Jeng. In fact, I think Nahnang dreamt it, too. I'm not sure but then I hope it's a portent for Daddy's and my dream to have both genders in our family unit.

I am also happy today because I've found out how this blog has affected people as I've never expected it. Your Tita Glagla, sister of your Ninong Jeffrey said that she was inspired to make one for her daughter. I gave her my support and told her that we will be following the soonest she starts one.

You've just been addicted to Cubeez recently. You protested against DORA The Explorer for it that when I played it earlier today, you jumped up and down saying "beebeez". You were happy as soon as it was put on DVD, you danced to your favorite "Tippy-toe" song, singing along with "toe toe toe".

I prepared a delightfully unique lunch for us; a
Japanese idea with
Filipino food. I call it "Bento Filo". It has rice, dried fish, bangus longganisa, tuna embutido and tomato-in-vinegar salad. I think I'm gonna market this. No. To see you satisfied is enough to tell me that I was successful. What I wasn't successful though was to find my cellphone. I know you hid it somewhere, I just can't seem to find it. You were just clueless as I fumbled through the sheets and pillows.

Anyway, Miss Little Echo! Hehe! Yes, you mimicked me when I told Daddy "Diri ra" (Over here) then I hear a little voice say "dee-rah". HAHA! Not only that! You saw the keys in the cafe strewn everywhere. Thinking it was left for you to play with, you picked one and attempted to fit it in the drawer lock. I have proof! And proof that you went thru Daddy's bag, took his wallet and gave it some thorough inspection. I wonder what for. ;)

JAMantic of the Day:
1. I clipped my nose with a clothes clip and seeing

it you said, "Yayay noshe?"

2. The start of the sweet, convincing "please"
JAM: Mama tow-tow
ME: You want water?
JAM: Uhum.
ME: Say please?
JAM: Pleeeeeessssseee?!

Your MAYmah,



No comments:

Post a Comment