Friday, October 1, 2010

DAY 306: September 5th, 2010; SUNDAY


Dear Jam,

I woke up very (very) early today to do the laundry. Knowing that I have to contest with a whole town for the water, I woke up at 5:30 AM so the water would flow faster into the washing machine. Thank God I just made it before lunch time. Daddy was up early, too. He went to Carmen to play basketball with Nohnong. *sigh* I've never seen him play, I wish one day I could just watch him in a basketball league!

It was a laid back day for us. You and I stayed home had an early bike ride and had a video marathon where I discovered your new vocabulary antics for the day. One would be the "hay" sigh that you mimicked from Hello Kitty whenever she does it. You also repeated after the videos saying "bud" for bug and "piedet" for spider. I'll just keep playing these videos and soon you'll be hitting those nails home! :D

When Daddy came home, he enjoyed the laid back day with us, watching your videos, listening to how you followed the pronunciations. We were so glad to both hear how you said "poe" for four. Now, that's progress from when you last said "tee" for three. Daddy was even luckier as he was a recipient of the massage you and I gave him.


We also enjoyed the watermelon, a thing the three of us like, that Daddy brought home with him. He said that when he was small, he had a picture taken with a huge head of melon and he wanted you to reenact that. Thus, the picture. Unfortunately, we couldn't put your picture and his old one together because it's gone with the fire. What we would delight in comparing tho is his pictures now with ball caps and you today with his ball cap on.

As we turned in, we had a late night karaoke, which lulled you to sleep.


JAMantic of the Day:
1. Daddy came home with a loaf of our favorite ube bread from Kathryn's. The two of you were just at it so you each had big bites. We gave you one big slice, which you were sweet enough to share to Daddy and me.

2. You have this black stuffed cat with a huge head but it was a small detail on its but that you noticed and pointed saying "ara yayay meemeen", which means "here is this cat's injury".


Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment