Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Milestone Memoir 2009

October 16, 2009

Dear Baby Kitten,

I feel reluctant to write about yesterday's experience because I wanted to write a lengthy account of it as I see it fitting for the people I have been with. Thanks to Kuya Noel, Sir Lando (President of B.L.I.N.D.S Massage Inc., who also happens to be a visually impaired). I have earned a couple of hours of training necessary for my enrollment to AMTM. It's a training for Massage Therapist Trainers, which I've been hoping to enroll myself. To cut it short, it was a blessing in disguise how I wasn't allowed to enroll without training experience otherwise I wouldn't have had the opportunity to teach and learn from our visually impaired brothers and sisters.

I was so touched with the fact that they needed to retain all information in their head as they don't have the privilege to rely on notes. *sigh* And to see a lot of people with sight, able and capable yet do not even care to lift a finger to effort for themselves let alone for the whole world to change! I joined them in another two-hour review today before I went to massage Ninang Jeng.

Tomorrow is Measle-shot day! Then on to Carmen! Tight sched? We're back in track! :P

Love, Mamimeow

No comments:

Post a Comment