Friday, October 15, 2010

Strawberry-No-Jam 003


DAY 2: DEVOTION TO OUR LADY OF MANAOAG NOVENA
September 25, 2010

Dear Jam,

I kept missing some notes for Soprano 2 while singing today because a guy behind me kept singing off key. But I'm not complaining, in fact I appreciate that he is singing his heart out there. In God's ears, there's no one singing off key, off beat or a flat - and that assures me that as long as I am singing for him, I don't need to impress anyone else. Dinner was still courtesy of Green Haven. Unfortunately however, unlike yesterday when I was able to slip a doggy bag out with extra and untouched food, there wasn't anything left for me to bring to you and Daddy. Thankfully, Mamilou provided for the money to buy you and Daddy something. God is good and He has His people be instruments to prove that.

Love, Maymah

No comments:

Post a Comment