Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DAY 300: September 11th, 2010; SATURDAY


Dear Jam,

The picture on your left was taken in the jeep! HAHA! Mommy is such a photography freak that she would take the opportunity to take a shot even if the situation was uncalled for. HAHA! I am even more obsessed taking pictures since you came to our life - and since you've grown to be so OH photogenic!. So yes, we were in the jeep from Kauswagan on our way to the cafe. I came from my Saturday stint with ABS-CBN and Eight O'Clock Juice Drinks. I had left you with
Mamilou and picked you up right after work to our regular work. It was raining, weather was dreary but you and I were in a playful mood even more so was the ambiance in the public ride. The lights were green! The lights were uniquely green that it lent a beautifully haunting effect. I just had to, amidst the hustle
and bustle of
passengers, snap away!

Today wasn't all peaches n' cream though. Early in the morning, Daddy had to go off and be with Mamala in the hospital. Remember I told you that she hasn't been well these couple of days and today, she just went down with it. That's the reason why I couldn't leave you in Lapasan. Gladly, Mamilou was there to the rescue albeit limping from that little accident she had at home. ;)

The BARANGAYAN 2010 gig today was at Opol. A town, couple of miles
from our hometown in Molugan. I had a lovely time. There was this group of out-of-school youth who asked to have a photo op with me. I was flattered, shocked to be honest but still flattered. Not only that, there were these two ladies (a bit older than the other group) who came to me and asked for the same favor. They work as utility for the municipality - I mean, to touch the hearts (and tickle the funny bone)of women who work hard to make their place beautiful is a fulfillment for
me. Anyway, there I
was, wedged contentedly in between group after another. I was also joined by Lala Morena, she's a DJ of ABS-CBN M.O.R. It was my first time to have met her actually and well, she was pleasant too, thankfully.

You enjoyed your day with Mamilou too. When we arrived, you were greeted by a cute little

present from Lolo. It's a new Touch N' Feel Farm Animals book. There's a chicken with its chicks...prr prr prr! ;)AND! Thanks to Mamilou, you've retrained with the sippy cup we let over there. Now, we don't have to worry with you messing the house when you play with your water. xD

Daddy has a headache by the way, for the lack of sleep. Waking up early, not eating in time and then playing games on the internet. HAHAH!


Here's to Mamala's health!

JAMantic of the Day:
1. We were watching, as you are wont to, Hello Kitty. It was the episode where Badtz-Maru reported to Mr. White that he saw Keroppi break the vase outside their classroom. When you saw him, you pointed and said "Bad!" You could have either referred to his name or to what he did. xD

2. You amazed Daddy and I with your ability to shimmy AND how you can remarkably estimate a throw by working up a path for your projectile motion and BAM! You get objects flying in directions you want them to be and we all laugh abou it, Daddy, you and I. By saying objects, I meant clothes clip by the way.


3. Convincing me, in the heat, to give you a bath.
Jam: Meemah, babat.
Me: You wanna take a bath?
Jam: Yah, yah, yah!

Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment