Thursday, October 21, 2010

DAY 267: October 14th, 2010; THURSDAY


Dear Jam,

This picture clearly says that Daddy is asking me to take care of you and myself and I am answering him with that confident look. I mean to prove to him that I've done it for two nine-months with him away and this shouldn't be anything new. You on the other hand, clearly look uncomfortable in that seat! Nahnang and I agree with this interpretation.

This was taken at "What a Girl Wants for Her Man" where we were asked to be the "Mystery Shoppers". Tita Hannah of D'Crammerz asked us to pose as shoppers while observing certain aspects of the stores, which were to be noted on a survey
form. Satisfied enough, Daddy bought a vintage pink shirt and I got a pair of new sunglasses. We also met with Tita Bebem there.

We were assisted by Nahnang, who was your temporary steward as Daddy and I enjoyed the little date, timely for our Monthsary. He was actually the one who remembered and greeted first when I asked what the date was. He said "It's 14. Happy Monthsary Mommy!" Why? Why does he have to add that to the list of "Why I will Miss You"? That and how he held you in his arms when we were waiting for Nahnang at Limketkai's World of Fun. I resorted to distract myself by watching you quite uneasy in that airplane ride. It has been a long time since and the last time you rode any of these kiddie rides was almost six months ago. That's long enough for you to forget the sensation. You couldn't wait to get off it, you arms open to me, waiting to be picked up.

ACCORDING TO MAMALA:
You fell in a little puddle on the floor upstairs, left by the leaking drinking jug faucets. They didn't know how you dove into it, wrestling with yourself until they heard you say "Grabe" to mean it was "too much" experience for you.

JAMantic of the Day:
You learned how to flawlessly say "Mommy" and "Daddy". Although you seem to insist on your versions of "Maymah" and "Djaydah" then stick with "Mama" and "Dada". You also known that one of the remedies of getting something in your eyes is for someone to blow quickly at it. As we turned in for sleep, you've complained and pointed your "eyes" to me, gesturing me to blow into it. I did so and you were relieved somehow.

Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment