Monday, October 4, 2010

DAY 302: September 9th, 2010; THURSDAY


Dear Jam,

It's a serious laughing matter with which this picture on your left was taken. Serious because it could have been fatal but laughing matter thankfully because you only managed to get two in your mouth and it was just Vitamin E in gel caps. I was confident that as Daddy's and my vitamins are in tightly sealed bottles, you wouldn't figure out how to open it. But of course, intelligent girl, you did! And I only found about it, doing some chores, when you came up to me and said "Mama nanam" and opened your mouth for me to see what was it. It's a kind of moment they have in movies where you'd drop whatever you were holding just to save the child. Sheesh! It was priceless how you've strewn some capsules on the bed and chewed some in your mouth. No wonder it says "KEEP OUT FROM CHILDREN'S REACH" at the back. Thank God! You didn't choke no!

Mamilou and Nahnang came to visit you today,
bringing the presents
from Mamilou's trip to GEN SAN. To her excitement of seeing you after days on the trip and away from you, she tripped on that one solitary step leading to our receiving area. It was bad! I think she hurt her big toe bad! But all that was disregarded as you displayed antic after another. You showed them the "tatap jupee" to my goading and then told Nahnang off for texting in your presence. She was seated separately from us while
Mamilou and I were on the bed. You directed her to a part of the bed, even provided her pillow on that spot and nagged her with indistinct baby talk to join us.

Mamala is, despite complaints, still working. She's managing Carmen with the rush of customers for the Derby. That's why when you met Papalo's big sister, Lola Joy from Manila who visited, you would ask for her to pick you up with your "Lala". I hope Mamala is going to be okay, though.

I uploaded your recent pix today and well, the usual family and friends showed some love. I feel great when people appreciate you because in a way, it comes back to me as kudos for the effort of raising you.

JAMantic of the Day:
1. You were playing with Georgio, your huggable big pink bear, so you say as if it could understand you "Dodo, up!" Hehehe IT WAS SO CUTE!!!

2. I was cleaning my ears and you have this fetish with your ear. It's an obsession you took on after Daddy and me, which involved soft and gentle strokes at the outer ear. So you saw me, pointed the bed and pointed your ear to tell me that you wanted it. "Mama o!" you said.

Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment