Friday, October 1, 2010

DAY 305: September 6th, 2010; MONDAY


Dear Jam,

I got a text message from Mamilou telling me how she is enjoying General Santos right now - in fact, she is in Manny Pacquiao's estate. She was lucky enough to be with a company who was a friend of the National Champion's family. I'm glad that she is having a blast, I just wanna have the tuna! Hahahah ;)

You and I watched Judy Anne Santos' and her now husband Ryan Agoncillo's SAKAL, SAKALI, SAKLOLO. It's a movie they made together before they got married, even before they got engaged. I'm saying this because I am not a huge fan of either but I have been following since the prequel (gar, I don't even know the title). Anyway, it's about the life of a married couple and the things that go between in, the whys and the hows and the whats. I couldn't relate to it as much but then I have the same fears in the wife's position. It's a common fear, you'll know when you grow up. It's something that stresses me out but it's a good thing that you were there for me to cuddle with. I think my cuddling was annoying you a bit as I was nibbling your ear, you were pleading me with "yaw mama". You were telling me to stop it but with that sweet voice of yours, I just couldn't.

We had blackout today and I got so ticked off with the timing because it was barely an hour before you had your forty winks. I'm not complaining about the power shortage if only you weren't easily sweaty on the head, I wouldn't be worried as much. I had to continually fan your head so you wouldn't sweat as much. Daddy
didn't come and fetch us until after 30 minutes.

JAMantic of the Day:
1. You had fun playing the mommy, carrying your bag around and then saying "baed".

2. Out of the blue you just told Daddy and I "Tatap jupee" we didn't understand what that was until you started jumping. So that was the start of "Jamjam jumping".

Your MAYmah,



No comments:

Post a Comment