Wednesday, October 13, 2010

DAY 289: September 22nd, 2010; WEDNESDAY


Dear Jam,

It was blackout again today! Pffft! xP
BUT that didn't stop us from having fun with Daddy today! ;) We had a little massage session and return demo where I was the instructor and you were the masseuse-in-training! ;) Daddy says he feels so lucky! :DDD

This picture on your left was taken when after sweat was running all over your head, I pulled up all your locks into an attempted mohawk. This is how you posed when I asked you to prepare for the camera.
Because of this heat, we thought of ways to distract you from
throwing a tantrum. One, was to let you alone with my set of curlers. It turned out to be educational when you lined up the curlers on the table, all by yourself and unassisted, started counting them up. But the diversion can only last for so long when the idea had been exhausted, you were easily irritated. Just like when you fell on your butt, which was rather painful I have to say,
on the foot of the stand fan, you shrieked to what seemed an eternal cryfest. But you had amused us later on with your tippy-toe while pooping in your diapers. Daddy and I were laughing when your smile turned into the usual bathroom grimace. It must have been a rock in your diapers, we giggled.

You know this rotating power shortage is just too persistent for my taste. When we got to Lapasan, we had blackout there too, at about 3PM onwards dinner time. To distract you and I; I for my pre-menstrual craving and you, for being bored, we went on a hunt. Your Mamala was scared of the idea, even Daddy when they found out I took you down to the busy market of Agora, which is quite notorious to danger. But you and I have a flair for adventure and as long as I felt safe, trusting God to guard us, I pushed on until I could find the object of my cravings (at the moment) - GREEN MANGOES! Unfortunately, we didn't find it but I was glad to have taken you out there. It was then that I realized how intelligent your recognition for smell has turned to be that when we were passing by mountains and heaps of trash, you didn't wait for me to tell you to cover your nose. You went ahead to cover yourself and even made a sound for which may have been your reaction to the stench. HAHAH! So there, we came back with you happy for what I turned out to buy - LANZONES!

JAMantic of the Day:
You said "udnyt" to Daddy and me before we turned in. It's only safe to assume what that means because after saying it, you fell right into slumber.

Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment