Wednesday, October 20, 2010

DAY 272: October 9th, 2010; SATURDAY


Dear Jam,

Even if my body weighed heavily with the force of the virus, I had to get up early and with you. We had to get to the cafe before lunch so that when all is settled with you and Daddy, I could leave you and work at Terry Hills for the BARANGAYAN 2010 with EIGHT O'CLOCK and ABS-CBN. I was still sneezing badly and coughing hard but Daddy and I had to brave the heat, drive through sun and the mud left by last night's pour.

I am grateful that my work today wasn't as hectic. Mommy J (M.O.R's popular gay DJ and our E.P. in Production) helped me calling out to people. I had a little more time to chillax from the sidelines, watching the game progress. Here's a
part of the game that I would love to see you and I try. It's similar to charades; the Mommy has to act out a word from a selection of categories (Fruits, Vegetables, School supplies, and Animals. The child has a separate board of pictures where he or she can choose the best and closest guess. It's a fun game. The representative from FOOD AND DRUGS AUTHORITY, whose become a friend of mine, and I agree that the "Vegetable" category could prove to be a challenge if the child doesn't eat it.

Anyway, after that, I got back to the cafe with a bunch of surprise from Mommy J. You munched down the Goldilocks ensaymada he gave me. I also covered the last hours to watch the cafe and you, where you were so delightedly all over the place like Daddy would be at home. You were (as if) refilling the jug of water with a bottled water and seemingly filling everything else you think needed. One fun discovery you actually did and I am proud to tell you that you managed to twist open the lid, the enormous lid of the water jug. I mean, for your little hands, that was an effort but a success at that!

JAMantic of the Day:
1. As instructed by Daddy at breakfast when eating the fruits -
PAPAYA > piya-payapaya
LANZONES > soones

2. As Mommy was instructing Daddy how to use the "ALT" button, you kept repeating after it quite perfectly "Alt. Alt. Alt. Mama alt?"

3. The progress of the word "BUBBLES". A couple of days ago, you were capable of naming objects without hearing after a narrator. But last week, the pronunciation was a bit too raw and had improved today as "booh-balls".

Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment