Monday, October 18, 2010

DAY 277: October 3rd, 2010; MONDAY


Dear Jam,

YOU HAVE A KITTEN! :DDD

Yes, Papalo got you one! Right now, you are so crazy about it that I think you'd squeeze it in your hands with so much vim! You're just crazy over cats even as we watched BOLT, you called all of them "Meemeen" even for Bolt who is a dog and Rhino who happens to be a hamster. HAHA! But BOLT is a cute story. I saw it first when I was still pregnant with you, it made me cry. I just have a soft spot for animals so you basically didn't fall far from the tree. Also, when I was playing PET SOCIETY with you taking my seat, you easily picked up the "giggling" sound and after a round or two of them doing it, you copied it almost perfectly. You mimicked how they covered their mouths and "giggled".

So I had to attend to a couple of adult responsibilities today, o
ne which would be paying our second month's bill. Daddy and I are thankful that we were only obligated to pay the bills and the rent won't be paid until November. Your Ninang Jeng gave me an idea when she saw that picture of you with the barquiron. She asked me if we were selling any of it - hmmm. Why not? That and yema! :D Thanks Ninang Jeng.

Two, would be writing down or taking down notes of your progress today. In fact one of the progress was happening while I was writing down on our STARBUCKS moleskin journal. You were pointing the pen and the book and then speaking in that fluent gibberish yours to convince me that you were going to borrow the pen and write with it on the notebook. HAHAH! Nice try though but no! I will get you one for you these days when you know not to write outside the page and on to the sheets.

JAMantic of the Day:
Daddy switched the DVD on to an documentary about the life of the beaver. Everytime you heard the word "beaver" you would say "bee-bay". :D

Your MAYmah,




No comments:

Post a Comment