Monday, October 4, 2010

DAY 301: September 10th 2010; FRIDAY


Dear Jam,

I thanked a couple of people who have been following us here in your blog. It feels great that there are people who are sharing the moments of laughter and tears with me. Your Ninang Jeng has been following you even before you were born and she's the first who ever showed some interest in reading my entries, she was my motivation to catch up with belated dates. So I thank her. Then there's Tita Vhen, an online friend who was the first one I followed in Blogger and thankfully followed me back as my first follower. I also thanked your Tita Jet, a dear friend who has helped me immensely back in our days and that after a hiatus, we are communicating again. Following each other in Blogger, Twitter and Tumblr in fact. She has expressed how she too, hopes to have an angel of her own. May this blog offer some tips.

So on about you!

At breakfast, you insisted to hold your own spoon without our assistance. Then when we were having an afternoon respite before work, you would gesture me to a spot in the house where you specifically want me to sit down. Hahah! You are just so determined, you know? Then on our way to work, we commuted since Daddy was off first, you held a clean wipe over your face to cover it from dust and pollution.;)

Since it's Derby today and the eatery upstairs had to be closed, everybody would be in Carmen. So I dropped you off for Mamala and Papalo to care for then proceeded buy supplies for home including your new bottle and new toothbrushes to replace the one you've had for three months. I like the bottle best of all. It isn't an expensive brand but it has a lovely little Bible passage from Matthew "Blessed are the Peacemakers." It has a picture of a nice cat, the color of your stuffed Baki, befriending a mouse. When you saw your new stuff, you marveled at them with such earnest inspection. That's the thing now because when you got home from Carmen, Daddy and I finished earlier at the cafe and went straight home to wait for you, you didn't come to greet us first. You went straight to check out the PSP and the new stuff! You eventually did when we got your attention and our point through you.

JAMantic of the Day:
1. At bath time, after I applied shampoo in you, you said "eyes" as you were rubbing it. Perhaps you meant it hurt with the shampoo getting in. And I had thought I was using a tear-free formula. Tsk!

2. You said "dowm" and gestured me to sit down on a spot nearer you so you could be closer to me in the cold shower. You learned the word from me yesterday when I said "down" by the way. ;)

Your MAYmah,

No comments:

Post a Comment